Insulated Aluminum Mobile Home Roofs From Alumi-Cover
Add Increased All-Weather Protection While Reducing Energy Costs
The Alumi-Cover re-roofing system is a custom-fit roof replacement which is added over your existing roof. It provides low maintenance protection against leaks and adds insulation to help reduce energy costs.
Alumi-Cover Mobile Home Roofing Features:
- Baked-on enamel finish reflects the sun's rays and resists cracking, peeling, and fading
- Rigid foam insulation helps save energy and reduce utility costs
- Reduces roof rumble and rain drumming
- Retards condensation
- Custom-fitted factory seamed aluminum roof is installed over existing roof, eliminating leaks
- Low maintenance aluminum eliminates frequent recoating sealing and painting
- 10 year Limited Warranty
All Alumi-Cover mobile home roofing products are available in 2 gauges: .018 and .024 and are available in white and colonial white in a variety of finishes. We also offer a 30 gauge galvanized steel solution and various roof accessories.